So you have decided you are ready to make the big purchase and buy a home?
Buying a home is always a great investment…always…no matter what the market is doing! Owning a home is the American Dream.
Before you begin your initial home search, you will want to know how much you can spend on a home. Be sure to talk to an experienced mortgage professional to determine how much money you need for a down payment, what dollar amount you qualify for, and how much money you will need to bring to the closing table to buy the home of your dreams.
Most people begin their search for a home on the internet and that means that by the time you actually look at homes in person, you have a pretty good idea of what you want to buy. Search Austin MLS for property listings right here on this site, save your favorites and come back to review later. This site updates listings from MLS constantly, so that you always have the latest, most up to date info available anywhere.
I am here for you from LOG-IN to MOVE-IN and BEYOND! When you work with me as your Realtor®, I will represent YOU and your best interests, not the interests of the seller, so that you to get the best deal possible on the home of your choice. I want to be there for you years down the road, when you get ready to sell your home. I strive to be YOUR Realtor® for life.
Some things to consider when looking for a home are:
* What community you live in will be based on where you work and if you have children, since schools will be important to you.
* If you are ok with a commute or need to live close to work.
* What price range will you consider and what amount are you pre-approved for if a loan will be needed?
* Do you want an older home or a new one or one less than five years old?
* Do you want a one story, two story, multi-level home or would you prefer a townhome, condo or manufactured home.
* How many bedrooms, baths or living areas do you desire?
* How much renovation are you willing to do?
* Is being close to public transportation important?
* Do you have any physical needs such as wheelchair access?
* Do you want a large or small yard?
* Does the yard need a fence?
* Is a garage important?
* What kind of floors do you want…tile, hardwoods, carpet?
* Is living in a subdivision that has a Homeowners Association alright with you?
* Is a gated community important?
These questions will get you started on your search to finding the perfect home!
To make life simple, just send me your “wish list” of what you want in a home and I will send you via email, ONLY homes that fit your criteria, as soon as they hit the market.